Advanced Public Relations Management
Post graduate Diploma
Post graduate Diploma In Mines Management
Masters in Diplomacy
Work & Experience
• Create print and digital contents for the Justice Sector Coordination Office's (brochures, and newsletters, and monitor JSCO's social media accounts) • Lead the implementation of the Justice Sector Communications Strategy • Organize and direct public and district sensitization events • Support Justice Sector Programme Implementation • Plan and execute all promotional and marketing materials in accordance with JSCO's brand identity and communication strategy • Identify and resolve any issues with promotional content in a timely and professional manner • Serve as point of contact for media and public questions • Assess and report on the effectiveness of communication strategy for the justice sector • Coordinate meetings, press conferences, and presentations • Develop communication workplan for budgetary purpose • Assist in developing concept notes in line with JSCOs resource mobilization mandate • Assist in the implementation of the Justice Sector Reform programme initiatives, • Providing expertise as and when required in implementing justice sector reform initiatives • Providing on-the-job training/coaching/mentoring to staff and other external stakeholders in explaining the purpose rationale and contents of the Reform Programme
Senior Programme Analyst- Communications
• Developed and implemented the Unit's Annual Communications & Outreach Work relating to PSRUs Work Plan • Developed Communication and Outreach Strategy and systems for managing information geared towards enhancing stakeholder interest and confidence in Public Sector Reform • Prepared PSRU's quarterly newsletter, as well as the creation of any required educational resources in both electronic and physical forms • (www.psru.gov.sl) • Implementation of the approved Communication and Outreach Strategy for Public Sector Reform that will improve communication within and across Ministries Department and Agencies (MDAs) and between MDAs and their external stakeholders • Served as the Unit's supplementary or alternate Public Relations Officer, provide a point of contact and liaison the media, institutions, and partners interested in media development • Collaborate with other functional areas to improve internal communication flow, ensuring that all team members are aware and updated of the key issues in all Programmes • Disseminate the activities undertaken by PSRU and other stakeholders (as fast as possible) in relation to Public Sector Reform initiatives • Liaising with the Ministry of Information and Communications on Public Sector Reform Information dissemination • Collaborating with ICT Specialist in managing, monitoring, and updating the PSRU website, ensuring that it always includes up-to-date information • Facilitated the implementation of the Public Sector Reform programme initiatives, providing expertise as and when required in implementing PSR initiatives • Where necessary, and in consultation with the Director, modified reform proposals to consider feedback from key officials and beneficiaries of MDAs outputs to make them more useful and relevant • Acting as additional or alternative focal person for communications as directed by the Director • Performing any other duties assigned by the Director
Supervisor - Corporate Affairs Department
• Website Management and Quality Assurance: • Facilitate uploading of content on the NRA website and YouTube channel • Monitor comments made on the website and YouTube channel • Facilitate craft site promotions and online outreach campaign • Liaise with operations staff to identify new content opportunities and ways to re-purpose existing content • Tax Education Outreach: • Help design tax education materials (Newsletter, Magazine, and leaflets) • Liaise with operations to collect relevant information for informed and in-depth articles on NRA activities • Support: • Assist in event management including face-to-face meetings and tax workshop • Help develop reports • Assist in developing advocacy and publicity materials • Review literature on NRA programmes • Monitor newspaper articles on NRA and keeping electronic copies of such articles.
• Assist in the development and production of documentation, translation and written materials relating to Timap (and any of its programmes) such as concept papers, terms of reference, meeting reports, flyers, communication materials and other written materials • Undertake the administrative duties for the Director, including drafting correspondence, scheduling appointments, responding to inquiries, receiving visitors, and maintaining the Director's agenda • Assist the director in generation and dissemination of high-quality information about Timap activities among national and international stakeholders and partners • Review literature relevant to Timap/ programmes • Assist in the development of advocacy and publicity materials; reach out to media and government official to promote the work of paralegals • Assists the Research Officer to maintain and update the Program's web site, and on a required basis, carries out specific web searches and downloads workshop documents/registration from host web sites • Acts as the main contact person during the absence of team members, following-up on any emergencies with appropriate in-house staff, and sharing workload with Program Assistants from other organisations • Maintains a tracking system of responses to proposals.
• Provide phasing and scheduling of projects • Assist with documentation of best practices including writing/editing short articles, press releases and other materials • Participate in development of special projects regarding program activities as well as cross-Unit projects • Prepare procurement requests for good/services that require prior funding agency approval • Review quarterly programmatic reports from subcontractors in relation to sub-contract scope of work • Assist with human resource issues related to country programs • Interface with contractors, construction managers, local school personnel and Senior Project Officers on project issues.