2. YOUR REGISTRATION OBLIGATIONS.
1. You may use the Services only if you are at least 18 years of age and are not a person barred from receiving services under the laws of the applicable jurisdiction. For certain features of the Services, you will need to create an account and become an “User”. You also agree to provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by the Services’ registration form.2. You acknowledge that you have no ownership rights in your account. If you or freshstarthub cancels your account, all your account information, and any files, Documents (as defined below), and any other materials you provided, created or associated with your account (collectively with Documents, “User Content”) will be deleted and removed from the Services. You should know that in certain instances some User Content may continue to be available on the Services for some period of time because of delays in effecting deletion or through cached copies retained by third parties. To the maximum extent permitted by law, we are not responsible or liable for the removal or deletion of (or the failure to remove or delete) any of your User Content.
3. USE OF SITES’ CONTENT.
4. Service Rules
1. In order to provide a welcoming and productive community on our Services and to improve the safety and security of our Services, we require that you adhere to the following rules:
- Do not give your username or password to others. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your username and password in order to protect your information. You are responsible for all uses of your registration, whether or not authorized by you. If others use your password to post inappropriate material on the Services, you risk losing your access to the Services. You agree to notify freshstarthub immediately of any unauthorized use of your registration and password.
- Do not respond to postings by other freshstarthub users in any manner or for any purpose other than that which is expected.
- Do not delete or revise any material posted to the Services by any other person or entity.
- Do not violate or attempt to violate the security of the Services.
- Do not access, tamper with, or use non-public areas of the Services.
- Do not log into a server or account which you are not authorized to use.
- Do not use the Services to advertise or offer to sell or buy any goods or services.
- Do not use the Services for any unlawful purpose or in any manner that would violate international, federal or local laws or regulations, that would infringe any third party’s intellectual property rights or in a manner that is defamatory, obscene, abusive or hateful.
- Do not attempt to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures of the Services without proper authorization.
- Do not attempt to interfere with service to any User, host or network, including, without limitation, via means of submitting a virus to the Services, overloading, “flooding”, “mail bombing” or “crashing”.
- Do not modify, adapt, translate, reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble any portion of the Services.
- Do not send SPAM or commercial emails of any kind and do not send any unsolicited e-mail to individuals, entities or other Users.
- Do not forge any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any e-mail or newsgroup posting.
- Do not attempt to or actually access the Services by any means other than through the interfaces provided by freshstarthub or by navigating to the Services using a web browser. This prohibition includes accessing or attempting to access the Services using any third-party service, including software-as-a-service platforms that aggregate access to multiple services.
- Do not use manual or automated software, devices, script robots, other means or processes to access, “scrape,” “crawl,” or “spider” any web pages or other services contained in or on the Services.
- Do not utilize or copy information, content or any data you view on and/or obtain from the Services to provide any service that is competitive, in freshstarthub’s sole discretion, with the Services.
- Encourage or enable any other individual to do any of the foregoing.
- Report inappropriate postings or conduct to freshstarthub.