A results-driven business analyst with 8+ of years of consistent track record in delivering business and technology transformation projects from initiation to closure. A resourceful, collaborative and articulate communicator committed to business process improvement through cross-functional team collaboration. Skilled at navigating complexity to ensure the right solution is implemented and managing vendor-client relationships to achieve clearly defined goals.
Key Skills and Competencies
· Professional Experience: Business Analysis and Project Management experience across multinational organizations, functions and projects (Banking and other Financial services, Oil & Gas, Advisory)
· Strategy development and corporate planning: Corporate Strategy, Business & Operating Model Design, Project & Program Management, Business Process Transformation across finance, risk and banking operations
· Project Planning and Delivery: PMP , CBAP and Salesforce Administration certified with experience in delivering large projects of significant complexity, on time and within budget. Proficient in Waterfall and Agile methodologies development
· Stakeholder Management: Proven ability to engage business and technology stakeholders at various levels
· Team Management: Experience leading and working in teams of developers, business analysts and testers across multiple projects and geographies
· Core Banking Application Implementation: Extensive experience working on implementation projects across different industries to achieve improved efficiency and cost savings