Foreigner Manufacturing Management Engineer is looking for a job opportunity in Canada. Knowledge and experience in Sales and Manufacturing Planning, Manufacturing Operations. Lean Manufacturing, FSPCA Preventive Controls of Human Food Certificate, and Manage sales and manufacturing projects and staff.
As Packing Floor Manager, my functions were: Supervising, planning, budgeting and programming staff and equipment in food and packaging production lines. Processing of commercial orders according to the anticipated schedule with labelling, wrapping and palletizing according to specifications and timely delivering orders.
Responsible for teaching and training workers in good food manufacturing practices and working with the quality and food safety systems FSSC 22000.
Implementation of methodology 5´S, 8´D, SMED, etc. making an efficient and clean environment.
Performance and productivity analysis. Inventory, Safety Training
Awareness and application of Quality Systems Execution, formating and traceability.
Business Administration Management - MBA
Supply Chain Management
Post Graduate Degree in Supply Chain Management
Business and Manufacturing Engineer
BS Degree in Business and Manufacturing Engineer.Process improvement, Six Sigma, Lean Manufacturing, Quality System, Production, Inventories, Planning, Budgeting, Human Resources, Operations Management, Financial reading, Sales strategies, Gross Profit, Earnings and Revenues.
Work & Experience
● Managing Crews to work unpacking, packing, labelling, picking and final packing tasks identifying palletized pallets with barcode labels. ● Organizes and Operates a Co-Packer – Manufacturing Business, taking on my hand to do: new corporative sales, development of technical specifications, planning and program production and maintenance program, producer semi-final and final products. ● Developing Quality Systems and formats for HACCP and Good Manufacturing Food Practices and attending customers have audited. ● Health and Safety environment.
● Making financial analysis, decision-making, sales and operations strategies. ● Attending and reporting to stakeholders ● I consolidated retail chain markets commercial negotiations. ● I consolidated farm supplier year negotiations. ● Improvement of sales in 22% ● Raise of gross profit from 12% to 24%
• Label manufacturing • Identify business opportunities by searching prospects, evaluating their position and immediate needs, and making intense negotiations about quality problems—improving sales by 10%.
Divisional Sales Manager
• 6 PL Logistics Packaging. • Activities developed to Increase gross profit, reduce inventories and technical customer service support from the United States, Brazil and Mexico. • Improvement of sales by 18%, a raise of gross profit from 12% to 35%
Operations Manager (Improvement Project and Business Strategy Information Manager)
• Paper and Cardboard box manufacturing. • Responsible as CPFR and Sales & OP Chief of national strategies, making productivity analysis of each manufacturing plant and taking decisions oriented to raise the gross profit and improve the manufacturing performance. KPIs of 17 plants with capacity from 3,500 tons to 9,000 per month of cardboard, waste reduction, lean manufacturing, process control, customer service, labour management, inventory, raw materials and finished product, working in the hand of external audits, and maintenance programs. • Waste saving from 16% to 8%, Raise of Customer Service Level from 25% to 90%